- Saturday | February 1, 2020
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Hale Farm and Village - 2686 Oak Hill Rd, Bath, OH 44210
- (330) 644-4512
Come join us for the 30th Anniversary of one of the most unique challenges for either an extreme sports enthusiast or a hobbyist golfer, is the arctic golf experience of Akron Rotary’s Chili Open Golf Classic.
On Saturday, February 1, 2020, nearly 500 polar bear golfers will converge on the scenic Hale Farm and Village in Bath. On that date, the grounds of this historic location will be transformed into five golf courses with nine holes each. Hole distances will range from 65 to 125 yards. Golfers will be challenged to drive shots across tundra and putt balls laden with ice. Just as in any respectable outing, there will be awards for the closest-to-the pin and the hole-in-one.
Tee Times and Fees
- Tee Times: 9 am to 1:30 pm (tee times will be assigned based on first-come, first-served preferences)
- Fees: $200 per foursome ($50 per individual, $25 of which is tax-deductible)
- Registration Deadline: January 31, 2020
What to Bring
- Dress appropriately for the day’s weather conditions.
- Bring as many clubs as you like, but most Chili Open Golfers prefer irons ranging from seven to wedge and a putter.
- Extra golf balls are a good idea—we recommend orange!
- Golf bags are optional.