- Saturday | February 6, 2021
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Hale Farm and Village - 2686 Oak Hill Rd, Bath, OH 44210
- (330) 644-4512
Come join us for the 31st annual of one of the most unique challenges for either an extreme sports enthusiast or a hobbyist golfer, is the arctic golf experience of Akron Rotary’s Chili Open Golf Classic.
On Saturday, February 6, 2021, polar bear golfers will converge on the scenic Hale Farm and Village in Bath. On that date, the grounds of this historic location will be transformed into several golf courses with nine holes each. Hole distances will range from 65 to 125 yards. Golfers will be challenged to drive shots across tundra and putt balls laden with ice. Just as in any respectable outing, there will be awards for the closest-to-the pin and the hole-in-one.
Tee Times and Fees
- Tee Times: 9 am to 1:30 pm Times will be designated based on staggered times keeping with social distancing – first come, first serve basis.
- Fees: $300 per foursome ($75 per individual, $50 of which is tax-deductible)
- Registration Deadline: January 31, 2021
What to Bring
- Dress appropriately for the day’s weather conditions.
- Bring as many clubs as you like, but most Chili Open Golfers prefer irons ranging from seven to wedge and a putter.
- Extra golf balls are a good idea—we recommend orange!
- Golf bags are optional.